Item Name:Oil Cooler Bracket
Hardware Included: Yes
Fits Cooler: For Trust / British/Mocal Type Oil Cooler
Material: T6061 Aluminum
Finish: Anodized Black/Silver/Blue
Thickness : 2mm
Distance Between Cooler In/Outlet Hole Centres: 248mm/262mm
Type: Fluid Cooler Mount Bracket
Package Included: 1 x Universal Engine Oil Cooler Mounting Bracket
Type2: Engine Oil Cooler Mounting Bracket
Part Number: EPZJC248/EPZJC262
Brackets Per Kit: 2
Emission Code: 5
You are buying on 100% Brand New of:
EPMAN Universal Engine Oil Cooler Mounting Brackets T6061 Aluminum For Trust / British/Mocal Type Oil Cooler EPZJC248/EPZJC262
Universal Trust / British/Mocal Engine Oil Cooler T6061 Mounting Bracket
For all the rows of the Trust / British/Mocal Oil Cooler Distance Between Cooler In/Outlet Hole Centres : 248mm/262mm
(please chose correct size before the order.)
100% brand new. Never been tried or installed.
Material of the Bracket : T6061 Aluminum
The size of the screw : M6
Made out of super high quality alloy aluminum with CNC laser cut.
Size same as on the picture show
Distance Between Cooler In/Outlet Hole Centres : 248mm/262mm
1 x Universal Engine Oil Cooler Mounting Bracket with the small screws.
( just the bracket . don't include oil cooler )
* Light-weight universal design fits all row/heights of coolers
* Black anodized and E-coated components for high durability and great looks
* Studded-backplate and locking nuts requires only one wrench keeping a hand free for cooler positioning
* Incorporated rubber isolator
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Due to personal measurement technique is different, there may be ±3 mm error of the physical.Thank you!
3. COLOR MAY VARY BASE ON PRODUCTION BATCH
4. No installation Tool & No instruction is Included, Professional Installation is Recommended!
All items are Brand New unless stated otherwise on the listing. We sell DIY (Do It Yourself) Items with a few exceptions. We take no responsibility in teaching you how to install. Professional installation is strongly recommended.