EPMAN 1pair Auto Emergency Life-Saving Hammer Car Window Glass Seat Safety Belt Tool EP-TSC001
- Product Code: EP-TSC001
- Availability: 499805
- Weight:0.50 kg
- 50 or more -4.17%
Introduction:Car Window Breaker Punch Hammer Escape Tool Seatbelt Cutter Car Rescue Flood Mudslides Family Locked in Car Emergency Life Saving Survival KitFeatures:
* Double-sided head with hardened steel points shatters vehicle windows in an emergency IN NO TIME
* Seat Belt Cutter with Safeguarded Razor Blade Cuts off Seat Belts,keep you safety.
* With mounting bracket to hold. Install it where passengers can reach easily.
* Car survival tool for quick escape This little tool could save your life.
* Easy removal from its holder when you need to use it.
This is an automotive safety tool for escaping your vehicle in case of emergency. A life saving tool that should be in every vehicle. Designed to shatter glass and features a seat belt cutting tool in the handle. Quick, safe and effective. Small enough to keep in the glove box or door pocket. Small enough to fit in a ladies purse.Suitable for private car, cars, trains, buses, trucks, ships and other modes of transport. It has two important functions
* 1. A hammer for breaking your window, aiding your escape. This is especially important if your door will not open or you are underwater.
* 2. It has a seatbelt cutting knife to easily and safely remove your seatbelt if you are unable to release it in the conventional manner. It comes with an easily secured mount so that it will be readily accessible in the event of an emergency. It can be screwed, glued or strapped into place. This product saves lives! You are endangering your family if you do not have one in your car!
* Material: plastic&steel
* L: 19cm
* 2PCS x Car Window Breaker with Seatbelt Cutter
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PROFESSIONALINSTALLATION!
*No installation Tool & No instruction is Included, Professional Installation is Recommended*
All items are Brand New unless stated otherwise on the listing. We sell DIY (Do It Yourself) Items with a few exceptions. We take no responsibility in teaching you how to install. Professional installation is strongly recommended.