You are buying on 100% Brand New of:
EPMAN Universal M18*1.5 O2 Oxygen Sensor Extender Connector 90 Degree 02 Bung Extension Catalytic Converter Spacer EPCGQ189Z
1. Easy Installation: It is suitable for installation positions in small spaces. Easy to install, can be directly bolted, no need to modify.
2. Great Durability: A practical accessory used for direct replacement, strong and durable in use.
3. Exclusive Design: 90 degrees design, larger internal space, better O2 reading, better air degreasing effect.
4. Practical Part: The built-in catalytic converter eliminates the need to check the engine light (CEL) after modifying the exhauster or disassembling the catalytic converter.
Suitable for most vehicles with M18X1.5 thread.
Material: Stainless steel
Applicable models: Universal fit
Symptom of P0420/P0042 Codes Faulty:
- Uses an OBD-II scanner to retrieve trouble codes stored by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM).Faulty catalytic converter is the most common reason to cause fault codes P0420/P0042. There are 4 common indicators of faulty.
- 1. Check Engine Light is on.
- 2. Lack of power after vehicle warms up.
- 3. Speed of vehicle may not exceed 30-40 mph.
- 4. Rotten egg smell coming from the exhaust pipe.
- Install our oxygen sensor adapter which includes mini converter could help solve the problem.
- Jack up car if necessary, find extended bung which need to replace.
- Loosen old O2 sensor spacer, bolt it on new 90 degree sensor spacer.
- Bolt new sensor spacer to pipe by hand firstly. Tighten with a wrench.
1 x 90° Oxygen Sensor Spacer.
Due to the lighting effects and shooting angles, the color of the item and that shown in the picture might have a nuance.
Due to manual measurement, there might be a tolerance in the product size.
All items are Brand New unless stated otherwise on the listing. We sell DIY (Do It Yourself) Items with a few exceptions. We take no responsibility in teaching you how to install. Professional installation is strongly recommended.