Item Name: 38mm Wastegate
Flange Materials: Top Steel
Inlet Flange: 1.75" OD
Outlet Flange: 1.50" OD
Wastegate pressures:about 14psi
Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver
Type: Turbo Wastegate
Fitment:For any 38mm V-Band Wastegate Port
Package Included: 1x Wastegate
Item name:External Waste Gate
You are buying on 100% Brand New of:
EPMAN MVS 38mm Wastegate Aluminum Top Steel V-band Gold External Waste Gate For Supercharge Turbo Manifold 14PSI EPWS8815
* Fits any 38mm turbo manifold wastegate port .
Wastegate provide a means to control the boost pressure of the turbo charged engine.Wastegates work to bypass exhaust flow from the turbine wheel. Bypassing the exhaust flow reduces the power driving the turbine wheel to match the power required for a given boost level. Similar to the BOV, the Wastegate uses boost pressure and spring force to regulate the flow bypassing the turbine.
Wastegates are bolted to exhaust manifold or header. The advantage of external Wastegates is that the bypassed flow can be reintroduced into the exhaust stream further downstream of the turbine. This tends to improve the turbine's performance.
Specifics and Features:
Anodized Aluminum Top Finish
High Strength Cast Steel Pipe Body
Fits any 38mm V-Band Wastegate Port
Weldable Flange V-Band Flange for Dump Pipe
Barbed / Banjo Fittings
14 PSI Spring Included
Top Steel V-Band Flanges and Sealing Rings
1 X Wastegate
Included hardware as shown
* No installation guides are included, we highly recommend to seek professional installation.
* Any damage during installation will not be refunded.
* Will come with everything you see in the picture.
* Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1 inch=2.54cm)
* Please check that the picture matches before purchase.
* The color of the actual items may slightly different from the listing images due to different computer screen, thanks for your understanding.
All items are Brand New unless stated otherwise on the listing. We sell DIY (Do It Yourself) Items with a few exceptions. We take no responsibility in teaching you how to install. Professional installation is strongly recommended.