You are buying on 100% Brand New of:
EPMAN BOV Blow Off Valve Kit for 17-21 Can Am Maverick 120hp Turbo X3 Non Intercooler Motorcycle Accessories EPAA09G05
* For 17-21 Can-Am Maverick 120hp Non Intercooler X3 Turbo models.
Vehicle compatibility charts are for REFERENCE ONLY. Check your vehicle with OEM below to match your needs.
* 100% quality assurance tested, more responsive, less expensive, easier to install.
* Releases extra pressure to reduce turbo surges and extend the life of your turbo.
* Greatly improves throttle response while prolonging turbo life.
* Allow for the smoothest of throttle response and worry free BOV operation.
* Provide the turbo swoosh sound that has become very popular in performance circles.
Color & Material:
* Material: made of high quality Aluminum, Silica Gel and Stainless Steel.
* Color: as picture.
* 1x Blow Off Valve Kit.(100% Brand New Never Used Or Installed)
* 1.Remove the large belt case tube.
* 2.Remove the air intake, and what would normally be the intercooler cover.
* 3.Remove the clamp of the charge tube at the throttle body.
* 4.Remove the clamp of the charge tube at the cold side of the turbo.
* 5.With the charge tube removed, measure 5”from the end turbo side of the hose, make a mark
* 6.Measure 1.75”further off that mark. Cut the 1.75” of material here to make room for new Bov Kit.
* 7.Insert the 45mm end of the BOV pipe into the ends of the charge tube and eye ball ( do not tighten any clamp yet ) the angles and place the charge tube back on the turbo, and back on the throttle body.
* 8.Adjust the tubes so that the fitment is correct, tighten the turbo side first, followed by the throttle body side. Now tighten the two provided larger clamps that clamp the charge tube to the BOV kit.
* 9.Always angle the BOV port downward 4-8 o-clock position.
* 10.A filter is included however not required. If noise becomes too much angle the BOV at the 8 o-clock position and install the filter to help muffle the BOVs noise.
* 11.At this time all clamps should be tightened and you can go to the plenum and install your boost reference port.
* 12.Install boost reference port. Remove screw holding cover, then pick out the small blocker piece in the hole. Mount and secure billet reference port using existing screw.
* 13.With the boost reference port installed, cut your vacuum reference line to length and zip tie the ends to secure them.
* 14.This Blow off valve is setup with the Heavy spring. The extra spring will simply change the tone the BOV makes.
All items are Brand New unless stated otherwise on the listing. We sell DIY (Do It Yourself) Items with a few exceptions. We take no responsibility in teaching you how to install. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
DISCOUNT PRODUCT Raw Sea Water Pump Car Installer & Repair Tool ENGINE PARTS - Belt Pulley - Boost Controller - Bov - Bov Aluminum Pipe - Cam Gears - Engine Accessories - Engine Cover Hook - ENGINE MOUNT - Thermostat - Turbo Exhaust Manifold - Turbocharge - Wastegate Car meter&Gauge Accessories Fuel Supple & Treatment Car Outerior Accessories Interior Part Air Intake System Suspension items Exhaust System Intercooler & Pipe Oil cooler kit&hose&fitting Car Electronic Parts Universal Silicone Hose(H Q) Silicone hose kit